Monday, February 11, 2008

Guest blogger- Telemekus (book 2)


After considering Athena's plan, I knew I had no other choice. I sat in the shadows for too long, it was time to emerge and fill my father's shoes. There was a meeting called of the entire town and even as I was berated by the suitors, I kept an even head and did not let them get to me for I now knew that Athena and possibly many more gods were standing by me. Then things got slightly out of hand and I began to prepare for my voyage to clear my head of the suitors mocking words. Soon, Mentor came to me with the news that a crew was ready with a ship and I was overjoyed. I ran to the water to find my crew and prepare my ship. It was time to leave this place of suitors bearing down on my mother in search of my father. My mother could not know for she would worry herself sick and as we sailed off into the darkness I left only one maid with the knowledge of my departure.

No comments: